B2B Acquisitions & U&R - Telecom (6-11 yrs)
- Track acquisitions and monitor performance vis-à-vis AOP
- Ensure Circle Revenue from ME/SE Segment for Voice
- Launch monthly schemes and acquisition programs to increase acquisitions in the segment.
- Competition Mapping, Financial Monitoring, competition activities and developing responses to keep product competitive and at the same time increase revenues and reduce churn
1. Focused monitoring of MOU and increasing MOU and to safeguard revenue against active competitive activity in the existing accounts
2. Identifying and Implementing programs to enhance the revenue by facilitating customer upgrades with respect to the rental revenue and usage in the regime of commoditization of voice and hyper competitive environment
3. Reduction of ZPD/Churn and working closely with Hub CSD and Zonal CSD for end to end issue resolutions of ME/SE customers
4. In the event of high PRI fault rate and service issues, Play an active role in close looping or guiding the service related issues at the major accts, to a closure
Interested send your resume to email@example.com / 9840933607
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.