Very senior role with a leading bank in India.
Looking at core experience in managing very large portfolios / accounts as well as excellent experience in managing wealth products.
- Identify customer needs and provide them with right financial planning assistance and asset allocation. Build and deepen relationships with existing HNI Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues
- Demonstrate initiative and be proactive in your outlook and display absolute discretion.
- Understand market dynamics and customer requirements.
- Adhere to all company processes and policies, and carry the brand through developed functional and behavioral skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Experience in investment/financial services
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Relationship Management
- 7-15 years of experience
- Post-graduate qualification (MBA or CA or similar) would be preferred
Salary: 30-60 Lacs PA.
If you wish to apply for this job position, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details of your current and expected CTC.