Position: AVP/VP Warehousing
About Company: Our client is one of the established players in Agri Warehousing Domain and part of 6000 crore conglomerate.
Salary: Absolutely not a Constraint
Exp: Minimum 15 years with atleast 5 years in Warehousing, preferably Agri Warehousing
The Position shall be responsible for all matters related to the Warehousing Department and other activities as may be assigned by client, from time to time
- Responsible for P&L of Warehousing & Collateral Management & monitor P&L as per company requirements.
- To achieve revenue targets covering Commodity Funding, Storage & Preservations, T&C, CM activities, Fumigation and Pest Management & any other support services offered by Client
- Identify new business opportunities & design strategy for Warehousing and Collateral Management.
- Monitor implementation of strategies approved by the Management.
- Conduct cost analysis related to the Department and implement best-cost measures.
- Identify & procure equipments and assets required for smooth functioning of the Warehouses.
- Ensure present business & MIS reports to Management.
- Design & implement guidelines & Standard Operating Procedures for the Department.
- Develop a committed team, guide, lead & motivate team members to achieve team and organizational goals.
- Coordinate with other Departments for inter-departmental matters & smooth functioning of work.
- Oversee CM & Warehousing activities at all client ALPs/other locations managed by the client
- Monitor inward/outward transactions and insurance details of all locations where client is acting as Collateral Manager.
- Coordinate CMA requests, evaluation & implementation.
- Ensure proper billing & timely collections of payments from all CM & Warehouing locations.
- Ensure ISO audit & compliance of ISO norms.
- Guide & lead the Warehousing team for achieving business/operational targets.
- Ensure that team members are aware of their roles/responsibilities and are fulfilling the same as per organizational requirements.
- Ensure that guidelines and policies as laid down by other Departments (HR/Accounts/Legal, etc) are followed strictly by all team members of your department
- Maintain close association & liaison with bank officials, major commodity players, Govt. organizations, and clients.
- Ensure occupancy & operational efficiency of the ALPs and Warehouses.
- Ensure proper customer service & high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer complaints and queries are addressed timely and properly by the team members and intervene to sort out issues when escalated.
- Ensure training of ALP/Warehouse staff about the concerned process in relation to Quality Control activities, testing, preservation, fumigation, prophylactic treatment and also to ensure training of the warehouse staff on RSWC documentation processes.
- You will be responsible for all Business Development & Operations related activities for Warehousing, CM, CF & Procurement services
- Check if all the warehouse activities are being performed as per the laid down procedures on every visit to ALPs/RSWC warehouses.
- Ensure regular fumigation, prophylactic treatment of the stock by warehouse operations staff, as per requirement.
- Monitor & implement cost control across all locations.
- Coordinate for smooth functioning of WMS/SAP software across all locations.
- Resolve issues with software developers & provide solutions to users.
- Ensure compliance of issues related to quality control Audits.
- Impart training & monitor ISO implementations across departments.
- Ensure implementation of & monitor corrective actions & amendments as required for ISO audits.
Resume to be mailed to: if interested, kindly mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll revert with further details