AVP/VP (8-12 years Strategy Consulting and/or sector experience)
Sectors of interest: Financial Services/Energy/Healthcare/Agriculture with demonstrated interest in inclusive business
Intellecap (www.intellecap.com) is a pioneer in providing innovative business solutions to help scale profitable Social Enterprises. Intellecap’s service offerings include Business Consulting, Investment Banking, and Knowledge and Insights (industry platforms through events and knowledge sharing platforms). Established in 2002, Intellecap today comprises of 50 domain experts and professionals with international backgrounds, from well-respected management institutes.
Intellecap’s Business Consulting Group has acquired a remarkable list of global clients, and has delivered over 100 diverse projects across Asia and Africa. The Group focuses on:
a.Supporting Social Enterprise models (e.g. affordable education) to achieve scale and faster integration with the mainstream through better business plans, market intelligence and process excellence;
b.Supporting mainstream businesses and corporations to engage better with the Bottom of the Pyramid markets;
c.Supporting donors, multilaterals and bilateral donors, and investors to understand, strategize and design interventions for the Social Enterprise space.
Location:Delhi , India
- MBA from a premier B-School/an equivalent qualification;
- Experience in consulting to corporations and/or multilaterals and/or government;
- Strong exposure to inclusive business/BOP/Social enterprise/Impact investing spaces;
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong understanding of business issues in one or more of the sectors of interest;
- Ability to engage senior client management in discussions on our offerings, emerging issues in the relevant sector;
- Demonstrated ability to lead people; build and motivate a team for greater performance;
- Manage multiple roles involved in building a consulting practice in one of the identified sectors including business development, client relationship management, team building, mentorship and project delivery;
- Own P&L responsibility for the practice;
- Develop and manage client relationships supported by good quality advice and deliverables;
- Contribute to thought leadership; represent the practice in public fora; conceptualize and contribute to thought leading content;
- Build and manage a team to meet current and future client needs;
- Identify, define and establish internal systems and processes that ensure client deliverables of the highest quality, address risks and improve team productivity and efficiency;
- Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice at Intellecap;
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
Please apply via the following link http://www.intellecap.com/company/opportunities with your resume and a Statement of Purpose