Job Title: AVP/VP Quality
Reports To: Sr.VP
Looking for a candidate with experience in Both Transactions and Process Improvement
Dimension & Scope: To establish and maintain Quality Control Measures and Procedures for the organization.
- 10 – 15 years of experience.
- Team Management experience is essential.
- Must have relevant experience in conducting Internal Audits for Operations and Support Functions.
- Should have worked on Visio,Minitab etc.
- Experience on ISO 9K, COPC framework would be preferable.
- Deployment of Quality practices
- Business/ Process/ Corporate re-engineering
- Six Sigma, Lean, ISO
- Change Management/ Delivery
- Problem Resolution
- Resource Optimization
- Project Management
- Business Excellence
- Good Oral and Written Communication
- Proficient in QC tools & techniques
Education & Professional Certifications: Graduate in any stream MBA (Desired) Green/Black Belt Six Sigma (Certified)
- Responsible for integrating quality & business excellence initiatives with functional & business requirements.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends for continuous improvement.
- Manage the implementation, optimization of resources and eliminate any Non- Value added Business activities.
- Structure processes on ISO framework. Conduct ISO audits in cross-functional processes & sites/ regions. Facilitating formalization of processes and drive process measurements/ dashboards through audits & reviews.
- Business designing and Architecture for Quality, productivity and Risk auditing/ Corp Audits (SOX Audits) and improvement. Business Modeling/ mapping and flowcharting as per Enterprise Process Classification Framework for Quality, Productivity and Risk auditing.
- Project Management for all Quality Initiatives for the organization. Implement and support the Quality communication plan across all verticals.
- Transaction Monitoring and Calibration on regular basis.
- Improving skill level of PICs /Quality Analysts / Sr. Quality Analysts through development / training programs. To oversee TMSO (Transaction monitoring systems optimisation) across all sites. (Transactional Quality as per COPC).
- Promoting Quality Awareness in the organisation.
- Conducting regular Audits and Management Reviews to know, monitor and improve the health of the system. To achieve Business Excellence by application of International Standards (COPC, ISO, OHSAS, People CMM).
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand the as is process and Document / Communicate, Work Status / Pipeline with the
- Management team Manage management related to Policy / Process Updates. Work closely with Service Delivery & Management Team for delivering desired results.
- Should look out for process improvements opportunity through the mapping exercise.
Please send your resume to email@example.com