Name of the Organization: IT MNC (BPO/KPO)
Position Vacant: AVP/VP (Operations)
Domain: Finance & Account/HRO/Supply Chain Management
- Reviews performance against operating plans and standards.
- Provides reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in direction of plans.
- Presents monthly reports on performance as requested by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develops and recommends corporate operations policy within the Operations Department.
- Defines and recommends objectives in each area of Operations.
- Develops specific short-term and long-term plans and programs, together with supporting budget requests and financial estimates.
- Reviews and approves cost control reports, cost estimates, and manpower and facilities requirements forecasts.
- Coordinates and collaborates with other departments of the corporation in establishing and carrying out responsibilities.
- Reviews and approves the setting of budgets throughout the Operations Department.
- Consults with all segments of management responsible for policy or action.
- Ensures compliance within area of responsibility.
- Makes recommendations for improving effectiveness of policies and procedures.
- Preferable MBA/PG with minimum 20 years of relevant work experience.
- Sound administrative skills, well-developed management skills—principles and people.
- Multiple, diverse accounts and their related service delivery requirements
- People management experience (300/400/500 people)
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
COMPENSATION-Best in the Industry
If interested please forward your latest resume in MS word format as attachment along with below mentioned details at the earliest on email@example.com
For further job opportunities please add me @ LinkedIn professional network:
B-27, Lajpat Nagar - II, New Delhi:110024