AVP/VP - Internal Controls - Risk (7-14 yrs)
- Leading and driving the Global Finance India’s Risk Management Plans
- Providing strong oversight and challenge to the functional teams
- Maintaining the functional risk profile and managing the Risk Appetite of the business
- Working with the business to define and monitor Key Risk Indicators
- Actively participate in Finance-wide risk and control forums
- Supporting development and delivery of training material to support continued awareness of Group Policy Framework / SOX / Accounting Model developments.
Looking for AVP/VP Internal Control, MNC Bank Captive, Delhi/NCR.
If interested please contact me at 91-9818735968 / 9717544414 or you can mail your profile
20 Dec 2014
Sr. HR Consultant at Mirus Solutions Posted in
Banking & Finance Jobs Job Code
Delhi/NCR Posted on
16 Sep 2013 Views
51 Recruiter Actions (what does this mean?)