Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in the world with a massive presence in the ASIAPAC region. They have a proven track record of providing exceptional services to their clients. Having achieved a significant presence in the Indian market, our client is looking to recruit a AVP/VP Financial Planning & Analysis to supplement their ambitious expansion plans.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, your main responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the cost base & driving productivity
- Driving & coordinating the financial forecasting exercises.
- Creating and maintaining financial models and incorporating business inputs.
- Communicating key initiatives with the leadership team on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- In addition to this, you will be responsible for assisting and coordinating other finance functions from time to time. You will be leading a team, and be responsible for their career development and progression.
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified CA with 8-12 years of post qualification experience in a FP&A role with global financial institution. Prior experience in a team leading role is a must. Our client is looking for someone who is highly driven and motivated, and has the ability to drive processes, and act as a mentor to his staff.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to join one of the most well reputed organizations in the BFSI space. You will have the opportunity of joining an organization, that is widely considered as one of the best places to work for.
To Apply - Click here to apply