Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in the world with a massive presence across the globe. Having achieved a significant footprint in the Indian market, they are looking to hire a AVP/VP Finance Transformation to supplement its ambitious expansion plans.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Initiating various finance transitions/projects and ensuring that they are delivered in a timely manner
- Co-ordinating various process improvement and finance transformation initiatives by establishing objectives, determining priorities, and setting up teams.
- Taking initiative and identifying transformation/process improvement opportunities.
- Assisting in different change management initiatives
- In addition to this, you will be responsible for leading a 15 member core team, with the added opportunity of managing different individuals across projects. You will also be responsible for their training and development.
The Successful Candidate - You will be a qualified CA with atleast 8 years of post qualification experience. Prior experience of working on transformation/process improvement projects within the BFSI space is a must. In addition to this, our client is looking for an individual who is highly driven and motivated with excellent leadership skills.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to become a part of a global firm, which has constantly been rated as one of the best employers to work for. You will be an integral member within the firm, with the opportunity to drive continuous process improvement of various finance functions.
To Apply - Click here to apply