Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project Management
Location - Hyderabad
About our Client - Our client is a leading investment bank with an established presence in India. In the midst of moving several processes within the Retail and Commercial banking space to India, they are looking for people with relevant experience to join their team.
Job Description - Reporting into a Vice President - Change Delivery, you will be responsible for :
- Being a process expert in all aspects of Business change including Design, Re-engineering, Execution and ensuring adherence.
- Ensure costs, quality and delivery are in line with laid out standards and objectives
- Ensuring appropriate use of Process consulting framework, tools and governance as well as maximise use of best known practices
- Managing a team of process consultants and analysts
The Successful Candidate -
- You must hold atleast an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, arts or a related field.
- With 5-10 years of re-engineering/transition/migration experience in the financial services domain, you must have a proven track record as a consultant (internal or external) in delivering on large complex projects on business, technology or operations.
- Experience in working on Global or Regional projects with multiple stakeholders is required.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with an ability to bring structure and drive processes is essential.
- A Master Black Belt certification would be preferred.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation with opportunity to grow rapidly growing organisation.
To Apply - Click here to apply