We have a position open with a leading firm in Chennai for the position of AVP-Trade Porcessing
He/she will manage team of 150+ initially, that may scale to 300+.
- Manage an operations team with Trade Processing including trade capture, confirmation and settlement for Global Markets
- Assist Head of Department to expand the team as the business in Chennai grows.
- Manage the processing of Global Security transactions on the global trade processing platform
within given deadlines.
- Interact with both internal and external parties to resolve the escalated queries.
- Will be required to take a lead role in project work, where the team takes on new funds and clients
on a regular basis
- He / She will be expected to manage the functions on a day to day basis, in conjunction with the
- Solid technical understanding of the Fund Services is expected, including strong knowledge of and
Trade Processing & Trade Settlements.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement is required.
- Must be a hands on individual
- Will be required to interact on a regular basis with other offices in Europe and Asia
- Strong English skills are a must. Ability to converse in English clearly with internal and external staff.
- Must have a hands on approach
- Strong verbal and written English Communication Skills
- Bachelorís degree in Commerce or MBA (Finance), or Accountancy qualification
- Minimum of 9 years Financial Services Industry experience is must.
- Must have prior experience in Reconciliations (Securities & Cash), Trade Processing function or
settlement functions in the custody/Broker Middle/Back office world
- Previous management of other staff for at least 6 years is required, should have managed 70+ staff
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong PowerPoint, MS-Word, MS-Visio & Excel skills
- Strong awareness of Risk & Control.
- To be based in Chennai and prepared to travel to Europe and Asia.
- Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Australia/Asia /European business hours.
- Must be able manage team activities and when required also be involved in project work for the
migration of new funds and clients.
Apply To & How To Apply: If you find the job profile as per your needs then apply to Tulsi, Live Connections with following details along with updated resume (in Word Format) at email@example.com
1. Yr. Of Exp:
2. Current CTC:
4. Notice time to Join:
5. Contact No/ convenient time to call:
6. willing to relocate to Chennai:
ABOUT US: Live Connections, an Executive Search Firm.
Note: We regret if the Job Description is not relevant to yours job profile. If you are not keen this opportunity requesting you refers someone who fits into this opening. We highly appreciate for your help.
Live Connections, Hyderabad