This is Uday from VERITAS resource – Hyderabad, one of our client is having an opening.
Position - AVP - Thermal Business Development
Experience: 18 to 15 yrs
Brief Job Description:
- Business Development in Thermal Power.
- Identification and Tracking of Opportunities.
- Participating in International Competitive Bidding, Bid Evaluation, Preparation of Technical Feasibility Report, Price Negotiation
- Preparation of Tenders, Proposals and Negotiations with Clients.
- Bids, Tenders and Contract Management.
- Client Management.
- Project Development - Identifying Project Site, Coordination with Vendors, Project Scheduling
- Identifying Project Site, Obtaining Statutory Clearances, Land Acquisitions and Environmental Clearances
- Liasoning with State/Central Agencies, Power Purchase Agreements
- Project Risk Analysis - Conduct assessment of a project, Assess financial viability and risk creating factors, Suggest viability of a project, Coordinate and manage the entire risk analysis to help in decision making.
- Business Analysis - Evaluate and recommend Technical Specifications, Prepare full commercial and technical submissions.
Please send your resume to email@example.com