Job Description: AVP – Talent Acquisition
Location: Delhi / Mumbai
Experience: 10 – 15 years
Preferred Industry: BFSI
- Review opportunities for leveraging talent acquisition expertise across the enterprise.
- Work closely with recruiting teams to set objectives, monitor service levels, and maintain cost effective delivery of service.
- Participate with strategic business group leadership and line management in developing talent resource objectives.
- Provide leadership through coaching, training, advice and counsel to the line management team on complex issues relating to implementation of their staffing needs.
- Responsible for building organizational capability in their relevant staffing area and for developing and maintaining a high performance talent acquisition and staffing consulting culture.
- Work with the business group to develop annual and quarterly talent acquisition and talent management business plans that result in a competitive talent sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection strategy.
If interested please share your resume at email@example.com