- Marketing and Pre-Sales Support
- Preparation of proposals in response to clients needs identified by Sales team
- Preparation of responses to RFI/RFQ/RFPs
- Coordinating and organizing Client visits to various locations
- Coordinating the offshore lead generation activities and marketing support
- Focus on Credit and Collections – domain expertise required
Location - Mumbai
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED Collections:
- Understanding of Monthly Ageing, Generic Dunning procedures (collections reminders-letters, sms, calls e-mails etc.) sent to all customers .
- Negotiating and Handling Accounts over 90 days past due where payments plans have been set up
- Managing teams that place direct phone calls to customers that are past due. (forward flow, backward flow, calculations collections efficiency, cost of collections)
- Has worked closely with the Billing Department to implement processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing.
- Has taken judgmental calls to stop services for non-payment, has been responsible for approving the sending of a final demand letter/ notice.
- Managing admin and support of outside Collections Agency, receipt book inventory and audit
- Identifying all accounts that need to be written off as bad debt.
- Audits of waivers being passed
- Maintaining Bankruptcy files on customers.
- Aware of process to prepare documentation necessary to create the Credit or Debit Memo
- Has experience in clean up of suspense accounts or unapplied receipts & dispute resolution.
- Has dealt with short paid invoices, Check bounces and Charge Backs.
- Experience in addressing ongoing customer complaints concerning billing or service rendered and works on complaints of service failures with designated departments. Credit
- Assist in developing sound, acceptable credit policies.
- Develop processes and procedures for evaluating customer financials and setting and changing credit lines/limits, as well as credit holds; implement liens as necessary to major delinquent account as approved.
- Providing analysis, conclusion and recommendations to determine credit line amounts and communicate this information to customers and other team members of the company
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution Interact with customers to obtain additional credit information to support credit lines Reconcile transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts within company policy limits
- Monitor receivables and collections and provide updates of receivables and provide appropriate reporting procedures
- Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates of receivables to management
- Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis, conclusion and recommendations, present findings to senior management and suggest actions/penalties to be taken when appropriate Business and Functional Consulting
- Consults with Business and Operations team of the Clients to understand their processes, application, input/output, reporting and SLA requirements.
- Lead or participate in diagnostics studies to identify offshore outsourcing opportunities for clients and prepare the necessary business case or proposals
- Lead or participate in teams involved in process mapping, process redesign and/or process re-engineering
- Analyzes, defines, documents and maintains process and business specifications - such as presentation, information flow, for processes being outsourced to Travel Transition Program Management
- Coordinate with affected groups to develop necessary plans (Resource, Solution Design and Technology Implementation, Training Plan etc.) required for effective Program Transition Knowledge Management and Distribution
- Track and report best practices in the industry
- Track and report changes and advances in the industry from business and technology point of view
- Track and report competition activities
- Regularly publish Concept/White Papers/Newsletters
- Keep an up-to-date Pre-Sales and Marketing database related to Case Studies, Client Quotes ad previously used presentations.
- Minimum 7 yrs of experience into presales support for collections.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good team player as well as Analytical skills.
- Good client management skills.
Mail your resumes to email@example.com
Harminder Pal Singh
Avance Consulting Services