Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our client is a major global financial services provider engaged in retail banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 125,000 employees spread across 40+ countries they lend, invest and protect money for over 40 million customers across the globe. The Sales Finance team has been set up to focus on developing business partnership with global Distribution Sales teams. The function is responsible for building and supporting the business' reporting needs as well as ad hoc MIS requests within each region.
Job Description - The Job Involves:
- Leading the regional Report Production team.
- Ensuring validity and data integrity of Sales Credits captured and reported in the front office system
- Ensuring that appropriate controls are in place to support robust, accurate and timely delivery of reporting.
- Initiating/Implementing best practices on report design, consistency and presentation, whilst continually pursuing process efficiencies through automation and efficient/effective peer review.
- Building a network across the value chain to explore opportunities for tightening the control environment and enhancing reporting capabilities
- Establishing a collaborative and effective relationship with the Sales Finance (Client-Face) lead and Providing them regular report production support
- Embedding a strong engagement model with the regional Head of Sales Finance
- Helping to develop new metrics and reporting standards to meet the changing needs of the business
- Participating in various infrastructure initiatives together with the client facer in designing and testing system enhancements
The Successful Candidate - You will hold a Masters Degree from a reputed Institute and have 7+ years of experience in the Sales Finance Reporting area of the Finance / Banking space. Some Accounting Qualification is preferred. You will have advanced Excel skills, proficient in designing innovative solutions and sophisticated report presentation skills. You will have a track record of leading a small to medium sized team (including coaching and performance management) You will have strong stakeholder management skills and in depth knowledge of capital markets. You will be a confident and articulate self-starter with the ability to cope with the demands of working with tight deadlines. You will additionally be a team player with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, who is able to liaise with Sales Managers and Business managers alike. Strong Communication skill is a must.
What's on Offer - An Opportunity to be a leader in an environment that promises phenomenal future growth. Additionally, a chance to be involved in the set up, policy formulation and growth stages of a nascent team in a globally reputed brand.
To Apply - Click here to apply