Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading banks in the world with a privileged position in the region. They focus on the career development and wellbeing of their employees. An opportunity has arisen for a seasoned finance candidate to join their team in Delhi NCR.
Job Description - Reporting to VP for Regulatory Reporting, you will be responsible for:
- Handling IFRS, Basel II financial reporting and ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of data
- Preparing statutory accounts and regulatory reports to FSA and internal stakeholders
- Managing a team for the region
- Providing regulatory advice to business for new products
- Participating in finance projects including system implementation and enhancements
- Ensuring a SOX-compliant control structure
- Liaising with Finance teams from multiple countries on regulatory reporting issues
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a CA with 8-10 years of post qualification experience within Finance Services.
- You will have excellent knowledge of IFRS and other regulatory frameworks like Basel II with prior project management experience.
- Along with strong organization and communication skills, you will possess the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Prior experience of working in a multinational organization would be preferred.
What's on Offer - Opportunity to work across international teams plus excellent senior stakeholder management.
To Apply - Click here to apply