Requirement: AVP Regulatory Compliance
Relevant Experience: 10 yrs
Locations: Delhi & NCR,
Role Purpose :
The position will manage and lead the compliance function within the organization and provide compliance support to various functions, with a view to managing and mitigating regulatory and contractual risks arising from the business and operations.
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
Impact on the Business / Function [COMPLETE 3-4 AREAS]
- Provide inputs to business proposals to ensure compliance and regulatory risks are restricted.
- Ensure accurate and timely reports to the regulator and maintain cordial relationship with the regulator to ensure smooth conduct of business
- Implement new regulations.
- Monitor AML compliance within the company.
Customers / Stakeholders [COMPLETE 3-4 AREAS]
- Provide compliant workarounds to business proposals wherever required
- Ensure compliance risks are within organizational appetite at all times, and timely information is provided to shareholders and management so as to be aware of the risk level of the organization.
If you are interested to speak further on the role, please mail me with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org