Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Recruitment
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our client is a well known global financial institution employing well over a quarter million globally. In India they have strong presence across Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Consumer Banking.
Job Description - Reporting to the Business Head and managing a team you will be based out of their Chennai Office . Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Optimize and improve the quality of the entire recruitment process while managing the same
- Understand your business unit needs in terms of talent requirement and help them build a team which will help deliver best in class services
- Strategize and develop methods to better source candidates and attract the top talent in the market
- Work closely with the vendors to ensure we are getting best service
- All other activities related to recruitment
The Successful Candidate - You must have 10 - 13 years of work experience in recruitment in the Technology Industry having managed prior recruitment projects hiring technology candidates for BSFI sector. You must have a post graduation without which we will not be able to process your application for this client. Excellent communication skills along with prior team management experience is a must.
What's on Offer - On offer is a market leading package with the leading MNC retail bank in India.
To Apply - Click here to apply