Primoris HR Consultants looking for Director / AVP - RCM Operations for a Leading KPO client !
I represent a search and selection company, Primoris HR Consultants (www.primoris.co.in), based out of Kolkata with branches in Mumbai, Nashik & Banglore. We cater to high end requirements of premier companies.
About the client:
Our client is a leading global provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services to the US healthcare provider market.
Position : Director / AVP - RCM Operations.
Qualification: Graduate in Science or Engineering and Post Graduate or MBA with specialization in Business Development / Operations from the leading institutes
Location: Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad
- Financial responsibility for each customer account assigned to the Respective Director(including managing SG&A and Gross margins)
- Manage the P&L
- Drive, sustain EBITDA
- Manage high Customer Satisfaction Level
- Participate in business development activity
- To ensure the clients/customers satisfaction through the project implementation
- To co-ordinate with clients on a regular basis and build rapport with client with an objective to maintain fruitful relationship and reach business goals
- To play key role between client and the company
- To develop trouble shooting and problem solving approach
- To create appropriate servicing and retention strategies for customers
- To provide functional support and direction to the associates and team leaders on customer support needs
- To be up to date with latest Technology
- To liaison with other areas of the company affecting technical support
- To ensure systems development integration with strategy
- To build confidence and trust among the employees for smooth operations and achieving targets
- To create fun and frolic at the work place to achieve the following objectives:
- To reduce the stress among the employees
- To maintain the efficiency level
- To boost the morale of the employees
- To assist the Management in start-up of new projects
- To advise the management to explore on the new business opportunities
- To contribute to the development of short and long terms strategies business goals.
- Review whether the training needs of all operation employees identified and training is imparted to bring the level of employees as expected
- To monitor the performance of the associates and team leaders and coach them, if required.
- Mentor and assist new hires
- Adhere to the norms specified as per the Quality standard
- To ensure client satisfaction by the delivery of quality services and quality products
- To maintain zero level non conformity
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate in Science or Engineering and Post Graduate or MBA with specialization in Business Development / Operations from the leading institutes
- Measures target achievements, skills at man-management, P&L / EBITDA / Customer Satisfaction / Leadership
- 10+ years related experience of which 6+ years preferably in healthcare BPO/KPO/CRM industry/Service Industry in Operations
- Managed Team Size of 250 + FTE's
- Driven sustained margin growth on year on year basis
- Strong client interaction & Account management skills
- Good communication skills, Interaction with Team members at regular intervals, sharing the knowledge and information among the team members
- Independently Managed at least 100+ people accounts
- Managed all aspects of Delivery including recruiting, training, career mapping, quality & operational finance
- Support a positive culture and work environment that promotes IKS as an employer of choice.
- Lead by example – (courteous, energetic, punctual, and respectful, of others and team player)
- Commitment, Strategic Thinking, Effective People Management, open for suggestion, deliberate the decisions
- Coaching & development of the subordinates through training need identification.
SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAIN FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
Interested professionals may please mail at email@example.com or call on 9051868118