AVP - Quality - Master Black Belt
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Excellent career progression
Exposure to International matrix environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in a wide range of business processes for their customers around the world across diverse industries and multiple technology platforms. Due to continuous business expansion and stellar growth, they have an urgent requirement at the AVP level for a Master Black Belt in Six Sigma.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading process improvement projects aligned to business priorities in the Portfolio Support areas
- Identification of metrics to track and improve process productivity of the process
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and clients on approach and progress made
- Drive transformation and change management initiatives with the objective of increasing process efficiency
- Providing coaching and mentoring to ensure effective completion of projects and maintenance of control
The Successful Applicant
- You should be CA and a Master Black Belt with 8+ years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Prior experience of leading change management initiatives in BFSI space is a must.
- In addition you should have exemplary communication and team management skills and flexibility of working in shift timings is highly desirable.
What's On Offer
Excellent work life balance in a very meritocratic culture. This role would offer you variation, stability and career progression in addition to a highly competitive compensation.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I29690. Please apply online using the link http://www.michaelpage.co.in/job-detail/title/AVP/ref/I29690.html