Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the biggest banking institutions in the country with presence across all BFSI functions, including retail banking, investment banking, private equity, asset management etc. They are known to value people and build great businesses around them.
Job Description - You will report into the Vice President - Process Quality and lead a team of associates and managers. The position broadly aims to drive high impact initiatives delivering business process and quality improvements across business functions. In this position you will:
- Identify business problems/opportunities & solve them to stake holder satisfaction with use of quality improvement tools and Information Technology as key enabler
- Implement and foster the lean/six sigma practices/methodologies actively
- You will mentor Lean and Green Belt projects across the organization, helping in building a smarter workforce
- Manage projects, critical presentations, demonstrate analytical & data interpretation skills to ably lead your team-members
- Drive high impact change management projects across the organization
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a graduate from a top-tier college and preferably a post-graduate in management with a concentration in banking/finance or a Chartered Accountant.
- You will ideally have a Black-Belt certification and keep from a top-tier Indian Banking Institution.
- You should have spent 8-12 years in managing/leading process excellence/improvement projects in the BFSI space.
- Strong domain expertise across Retail/ Corporate Banks, hands-on experience in data mining through Access / SQL, proficiency in data analysis using tools like Excel, Minitab will be given additional preference.
What's on Offer - An attractive salary with an entrepreneurial opportunity to build a team that has a huge business significance.
To Apply - Click here to apply