We are looking for an individual who will develop the strategy for the Practice and Pre-sales; prepare and execute plans and play a key role in identifying new business opportunities and foster an innovative and productive work environment.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Remote Infrastructure Management Competency Development
- Pre Sales and Solutions : Work along with Sales and Solutioning team
- Directly responsible for the quality of technical solution
- Customer Relationship and Customer Vendor Mgmt
- New Product Revenue along with Verticals and Product Teams
- Drive partnerships with key product vendors and build alliances with focus on growth areas.
- Building and maintaining a strong favorable identity for IT Services within the industry through interaction with key influencers and decision makers on a global basis.
- Hands on Infrastructure Operations and Solutions expertise in Remote Infrastructure Management Technologies and related components in the Data Center
- Extensive knowledge and experience in creating solutions and leading implementation and run operations for various layers of the Enterprise IT Infrastructure stack including Servers, Networks, Databases and Storage
- Hunting/Farming Revenue with BD/ AM team.
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Remote Infrastructure Management with at least 2 years exposure to Design, Architecture and Operations is mandatory.
- Prior experience in pre-sales, design and solutions roles in a global organization is mandatory
- Must be willing to travel and work extended hours at short notice
- Graduate from a reputed university with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have led teams of at least 25 people in the past
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org