Delhi NCR | Permanent
Fast track career progress with global exposure
Opportunity to work in an organisation with a growth oriented environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Corporate & Investment Bank and one of the largest financial services groups in the world. To foster expansion of their current business, they are looking for an experienced individual to join their team as an Associate Vice President, responsible for developing a constant improvement culture in their global shared services set-up.
- You would be a part of the team leading the quality function for the shared service set-up for the bank liaising with the global leadership of the bank.
- You would mentor and coordinate with the lines of business for continuous improvement and change management.
- You would drive business managers for process improvement, performance management, product redesign etc. thereby acting as an internal consultant to the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/MBA with minimum 8 years of relevant experience from a premier Business School.
- Certified in Lean/Six Sigma - preferably black belt/master black belt.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Extensive project initiation and business analysis experience.
- Successful track record of executing large, cross-border projects.
What's On Offer
Our client can offer an exciting and meritocratic work environment with great internal career opportunities. Also on offer is a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.
To apply, please visit:-