Trafigura is the world’s third largest independent oil trader and the second largest independent trader in the non-ferrous concentrates market. Trafigura handles every element involved in the sourcing and trading of crude oil, petroleum products, renewable energies, metals, metal ores, coal and concentrates for industrial consumers. It conducts its trading from its operations in 44 countries, which gives it the local knowledge to anticipate and respond to variations in global supply and demand.
Trafigura is establishing a captive hub “Trafigura Global Services (TGS)” in Mumbai to serve its global operations.
Job Title: AVP, Operations. Reports to Head of Operations.
Work Area: Mumbai.
The incumbent will be leading a large operations team / vertical in Trafigura Global Services. He/She will be responsible for measuring and managing performance, work on strategic initiatives, build strong relationship with onshore team, drive employee satisfaction, champion improvement projects and costs.
- Handle day-to-day operations of large ITeS delivery teams
- Embed tight process controls
- Monitor and improve process performance (E.g., Process KPIs)
- Ensure effective delivery of services to onshore stakeholders
- Create and manage budgets
- Work closely with the Quality team to enhance customer experience
- Create an ethos of excellence
- Motivate employees
- Building and maintaining relationships with onshore process owners
- Work experience of 10+ years
- Excellent communication skills (written as well as verbal)
- Has already demonstrated success in handling large delivery teams in an ITeS environment
- Excellent leadership skills with preferred experience of managing large teams
- MBA from an IIM or tier-1 B-school
- Analytical skills to identify issues and suggest solutions
- Expertise in managing operations in a six sigma environment
- Interviews – multiple rounds
CTC: Comparable to industry norms
Interested candidates may send a copy of their latest resume to Sarita.firstname.lastname@example.org