Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Risk Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the largest banking and financial institution globally operating out of over 80 countries across the world. Due to expansion in their global business, an outstanding newly created opportunity has arisen for a critical position in their Global financial services centre in India in Operational Risk Change Management.
Job Description - Reporting into SVP, you would be responsible to manage and enable the risk environment and implement risk and control framework across the shared service set-up. You will also be responsible for improvement of control environment & efficiency and successful implementation of change initiatives for the team. You will also be responsible for:
- Understanding the risk environment to minimize risk events.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in control office and align methods with group policies.
- To assess the operational risk in the processes using tools like RCSA, MSII etc. and take account to changing operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
The Successful Candidate - CA/CPA, MBA-Finance with atleast 8 years of relevant experience in change management and operational risk.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of operational risk framework and compliance along with tools like RCSA, MSII etc.
- Good knowledge of finance functions like Financial Control, Reporting etc. in a banking environment.
- Prior experience in Quality with Six Sigma certification (Black belt/Green Belt) will be preferred.
What's on Offer - Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leading MNC Bank.
To Apply - Click here to apply