Job Description: JD3535 - AVP-Online Business Distribution
Our Client is a leading Insurance Player
Position: AVP-Online Business Distribution
Our Client, today stands as one of the leading provider of life and pension products WorldWide. The history of our client during nationalization when it was the largest foreign insurance group in terms of the compensation paid by the Indian Government. Our client was among the first foreign insurance player to start its representative office in India through JV with an Indian Company. There are multiple products of our Client in India already launched successfully.
Our client has Branches in PAN India, including rural branches supporting its distribution network. With more than over 25K Financial Planning Advisers (FPAs) and the Financial Health Check (FHC) programme it has been successful in setting up its position in the Indian market.
Reports to: Associate Director – Marketing
Position Summary: The jobholder will be leading the sales and distribution effort for online channel to help organisation achieve its objectives. He/ She will work closely with Associate Director – Marketing.
Job Objective & Key Interactions
- Main Priorities:
- Lead the thinking on distribution and partnership framework for online channel
- Responsible for Managing key distribution channel and partnerships and nurture and grow these partnerships.
- Responsible for developing and nurturing new partnerships, avenues for acquiring customers through the online channel.
- Responsible for achieving top line numbers as per the plan.
- Track the financials for the channel and be responsible for managing within the budget.
- Work closely with brand marketing team to jointly devise online marketing strategy to acquire new customers and increase awareness for the channel
- Work closely with the IT, Operations team to continuously improve customer experience during and after online application.
- Work with the product development team to explore, develop new product proposition for the channel
- Ensure business is compliant to internal risk policies and external regulation.
- Manage, grow and develop the team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Implementing business development plans for purpose of achieving pre-designated revenue targets with the available resources
- Successful development and implementation of online strategies and processes aligned to focus business success
- Analysis of all programs rolled
- Execution capabilities and ability to make real-time changes to ensure successful implementation
- He/ She should bring innovativeness to the programs to drive business & people
- Through planning for timely execution of predefined goals
- He /She should be proactive in his approach
- strategies and processes aligned to focus business success
- Shall have strong Client culture by providing conduits for people to contribute and practice the client values
- Strict maintenance of calendar and process, which needs to be implemented, analysed, as per each program
- Reports to Associate Director – Marketing
- Manages (externally) – Key Partnerships to ensure top line delivery within budgets as per plan
- Managers (internally) - One manager (likely to expand as the channel grows)
- Works closely – Brand head, Product propositions head, Underwriting, IT, Finance
- Vendors (if any)
- MBA from premier institute (preferable) OR MBA with engineering from premier engineering institute.
- 5-8 years of experience from a premier institute (preferably but not restricted to) in partnership management, distribution, online space, financial services/Insurance or with non-premiere institute with 6-10 years of relevant exp.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written & presentation) and partnership management are pre-requisite for the role.
- Structured thinking, strong analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Strong business perspective, Online, Offline distribution knowledge
Please send your resume to Atul Choudary - email@example.com