Designation: Associate Vice President
Years of Experience required: 4-7 years
Industry Background: FMCG or any consumer facing branded goods industries
Candidate’s Company background: Companies with:
- a history of a strong Marketing function
- adequate budgets to support marketing programs & their execution and
- established marketing processes
Candidates must come with strong conceptual & analytical skills in the area of marketing / brand management. The candidate needs to have at least 3 years of hands-on brand management experience. Any consulting experience would be an added advantage.
MarketGate Company Profile: MarketGate Consulting is a strategic business and marketing consulting firm. Our business is to grow our clients' brands and we are passionate about creating winning strategies & executing them.
The firm was founded by Shripad Nadkarni and Sharda Agarwal who bring on board over two decades of extensive experience in leading business groups, marketing and sales teams.
Delivering value to over 60 clients across 24 sectors, the MarketGate team has grown to include seven committed professionals with proven track records in business growth planning, marketing strategy, consumer understanding, brand strategy, brand management, advertising and integrated communication.
Our clients range from top MNCs to family run businesses, spread across sectors like Consumer Products, Financial Services, Automotives, Telecom, Health Care and Airlines to name a few. They are essentially companies aiming to build powerful brands as a business edge. This width of experience across sectors helps us bring a new perspective to our clients’ businesses and synthesize unique and powerful solutions for them.
For additional details, please visit www.market-gate.com
Job description/Roles & Responsibilities:
- Craft project proposals based on client debrief
- Business problem identification
- Analysis of client, consumer and market information
- Identification of market and cultural trends
- Strategy and brand idea development
- Development of executional plans in line with business strategy
- New business entry strategy
- Overall project management skills is a pre-requisite
- An ability to engage clients through a distinct value-add to the consultant client interaction
- Client relationship building
- Effective and contributing member of the in-house project team
- Thought ware:
- One of the key pillars of the MarketGate business model is the development of proprietary thought ware in areas relevant to our client’s business
- Candidate must be able to input into the creation of marketing models and thought ware towards enhancing deliverables to client
Please send your resume to email@example.com with updated resume, CTC and approximate notice period.