Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading investment bank expanding its presence in India with new roles and business functions being brought in from overseas.
Job Description - Reporting to the VP, Market Risk Reporting & Control you would work in a team to Produce market risk reports and management information for stakeholders in front office, risk, senior management team, group risk and regulators
- Work on reports, production processes and appropriate controls
- Provide quality, accurate and timely risk information to a range of stakeholders both within and external to the organization
- Manage key global stakeholders to ensure reporting requirements are effectively met.
The Successful Candidate -
- You should have 3 to 10 years of experience in a similar background. Experience working with VBA, Bloomberg, Excel and SQL would be needed and a reporting frameworks knowledge would be desirable.
- Bachelors in finance/quantitative discipline is needed.
- Strong team skills, experience in handling projects and effective management of stakeholders along with strong communication skills are needed.
What's on Offer - The role would be a great platform for professional growth with great exposure to global markets.Chance to work with a world leading brand in banking, which is in a stage of expansion in India.
To Apply - Click here to apply