Job Title - Assistant Vice President - Market Research
Department - Marketing
Location - Gurgaon
- As Research Head, conceptualise, execute and analyse all research projects related to Industry, product, consumer , sellers and employees which which feed into organisation strategy, product development , Brand communication, seller practices , service excellence and employee value proposition.
- Enable customer and seller insight based product design –for all products in all stages of the product life cycle. Design and implement research along sharply scoped governance process for idea generation, concept creation, concept testing and creation of sales stories. Develop Benchmark scores for the Industry for a go-no go for product launches.
- Conduct customized research - Understanding the business requirement & writing a research brief, selection of vendors/agencies on technical and execution related aspects, finalizing the research design as per cost, timelines & requirement from sponsor. Executing the research project and presentation of findings.
- Drive consumer/ market intelligence - draw inter-linkages between numerous researches to present relevant insights that impact business directly. Create and drive a platform to integrate all the researches and recommend actionable insights for the business. Serves as input for key strategic as well as tactical initiatives across verticals
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders to understand and document the business objectives , designing research questionnaires and moderator guides , working with agencies to oversee the fieldwork initiative Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and technique which could be new to the industry but fit the particular objective : Eg. Conjoint study that fed into 2011 organisation strategy . Product research module is new for the category.
- Customize various research processes and reports to suit our business – Eg. Category U& A, syndicated brand track report
- Manage all aspects of qualitative and quantitative consumer research for online products including research regarding product awareness, positioning, benefits, marketing communications and site usability.
- Initiate new projects which provide direct insights from consumers and sellers like 'Coffee with customer‘
- Agency selection, briefing, proposals, negotiations and reporting, MIS, reports and billing.
- Working with brand team for stimulus material for research. Execution of the same
- 7-9 years of experience. preferably from a market research firm
- Should have largely quantitative research exposure.
- MBA (Marketing). PG in economics, statistics, mathematics or any other sciences will be preferred.
Responses to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd.