AVP- Legal & CS position at Mumbai
About the organisation:
- Our Client is in assett management and is a specialist alternative assets manager based in India. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of the largest private sector financial services group in India.
The role as followed:
Designation: : Associate Vice President – Legal & Secretarial
Reports to: Head Legal & Compliance
Qualification: : CS & LLB
Age: 30-35 years
Experience:8-11 years in a middle to large sized company
- Providing timely and quality Secretarial support to Investment & Business teams for the parent company and portfolio companies
- Secretarial compliances for SPVs
- Assist in carrying out meetings and in documenting minutes, company law matters
- Ensuring high statutory compliance with no adverse impact on the Organization
- Providing timely and quality legal support to Investment & Business teams with focus on working on transactions/deals for investment and divestments.
- Ability to handle and provide advice independently to Business Teams
- Proactively advising Business Teams on changes in regulations which impact financial service sector.
- Ability to liaise independently with Law firms, seek opinion, conduct due diligence, negotiate engagements and mandates.
- Act as FPR from Legal for a particular designated Fund and provide overall legal support on all issues that come up within the Fund including those of Investee Companies within that Fund.
Ensuring statutory compliance with no reputational impact on the Organization
- Sound knowledge of secretarial processes and corporate laws
- Good drafting skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure and engage in several projects simultaneously/ multi-skilling.
- Ability to network and have good inter-personal skills
Other Key Interfaces:
- Presidents/Senior Directors/ Directors, Head – HR, CRO, CHRO,CFO
Future of the Incumbent: Diversity of the role – Experience is rounded off, rich and varied.,Challenging assignments
Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.