Position Title - ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
Function & Specialization - Legal – Real Estate
Industry - Banking & Financial Services
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - LLB
Experience - 6 to 10 years in Law firm
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
A multinational Asset Management Company.
- Candidate must have a track record in leading the due diligence process and closing out deal related documentation for equity investments relating to land acquisitions, joint developments, joint ventures in residential, commercial, hospitality and retail developmental opportunities which may be standalone or mixed use i.e. townships, Special Economic Zones (SEZs), etc.
- Must have expertise in drafting, preparing and finalizing all type of documents including verifying and registering title deeds, purchase and sale agreements, share purchase and share subscription agreements, partnership/JV agreements, loan documents and all related real estate documents.
- Must also have experience in drafting and vetting - Lease deeds, Leave and License agreements, Power of Attorney, Sale/Purchase agreement, various type of bonds including Indemnity Bond, Bank Guarantee, corporate guarantee and other type of guarantee documents.
- Must be actively monitoring and leading the post investment legal monitoring of the deals including investor reporting, tracking all funding conditions precedents and taking due corrective action where required.
- Preparing and maintaining custody of all Legal documents pertaining to the cases handled.
- Must possess adequate experience in court related matters and local and international litigation and arbitration.
- Individual much be extremely conversant with all relevant laws, regulations and amendments relating to Indian Corporate entities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Property, Regulatory Affairs, Developmental regulations, etc
- Individual must be articulate, possess good legal, analytical and negotiating skills, have the ability to work independently and be capable of interfacing with legal, architectural and development professionals at senior levels.
- Individual should have worked along with and have excellent working relationships with the key externals legal firms and its employees/partners and should be able to lead deal teams which would consist of senior members from such firms.
- Individual must possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel or equivalent). PowerPoint presentation capability is preferred.
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.csplsearch.com