- This position / function will report to the CIO of the company. Candidate who heads this position will primarily be responsible for
- Establishing User requirement specification template across all IT applications & interfaces including Business case for any procurement, enhancements etc.
- Standardize user request & commitment from IT for delivery
- Ensure Quality of IT delivery in terms of Completeness, correctness & documentation of the deliverable meeting Business requirement.
- Establishing Test Procedures, Pre & Post-delivery Test documentation to substantiate acceptable results
- Lead the team of Quality Managers in formalizing Test principles for compliance in the use of the system
- Establish SOP for the Quality Management role within the IT function including ownership, empowerment & reporting
- Assess risk of non- compliance in the use of the system & report in monthly meetings
- Ensure that IT enablement meets the objective of the Business in establishing controls, plug process weakness, ensure regulatory/ statutory compliance, and establish early warning system & escalations due to non-performance.
- Engineering degree in Pharmacy or information Technology from any reputed university. Candidates with B. Pharm or Post graduation in chemistry / Microbiology or Information Technology can also be considered subject to relevant experience post qualification
- At least 12+years of experience in Manufacturing industry with experience of being a part of the Implementation of standard Business / Technology solutions like SAP, Manufacturing solutions, Quality Management applications, Laboratory Management solutions in Pharma Organisation.
- Experience in leading a team of people in achieving results which are quantifiable in Business
- Has deep product & Business Process understanding in conceptualizing, designing , Implementing , Testing products and effectiveness of the tool for the Business
- Has good understanding & exposure in IT validation areas
- Should be Technology Savvy with deep interest / participation in IT enablement programs in the past
- Strong communication and presentation skills and consulting approach
- Pleasant personality & has the skills to work across hierarchy of the Organisation
Please send in your profile to email@example.com