Job Posting Title: Lead IT Projects & Programmes, Bank Hyderabad (5+)
Job Title: Lead – Projects & Programmes (IT Project background only)
Department: Change Delivery
Position(s) available: 2
Purpose of Department
Change Delivery has been established as a part of the Global MNC BANK Technology & Services organization with the aim of leading step change improvements in customer experience and unit cost through automation, standardization and optimization of MNC BANKâ€™s operational performance globally
The scope for Change Delivery has been defined as follows:
End to end business processes required for the successful delivery, through all channels, of products & services to internal and external customers by:
- Delivering process standardization Identifying and governing the best practice common standards and models
- Delivering Major Programmes Delivering measurable results through end to end change
- Re-engineering Sweating current assets to deliver improved performance
- Optimizing system capability Ensuring the use of the best-standard based solutions
The GSC OPI department functions as a part of this Global OPI function to deliver the same objectives
- To develop and lead a strong and motivated team of individuals experienced in project management to provide a seamless service of implementing and delivering projects within agreed timeframes and costs
- To plan and deliver projects from concept to planning through to implementation and to provide input to project strategy
- Manage a team of project managers, responsible for the team's projects
- Identify and resolve project queries
- Responsible for leading and setting project strategy for projects covering the whole range of size and complexity of project initiatives at the GR level
- To negotiate and influence others to ensure the effective resolution to issues/problems which may impact outcome of the project.
- May be required to negotiate resource from specialist teams where appropriate as well as dealing with and influencing senior management
- To provide day-to-day business line representation and supervision on the project usually when the Project Manager is not from the PMO e.g. where the Project Manager is from IT or Operations
Experience in IT Technology Development/ QA/ Running data centre ops, IT ops/ Enterprise service servers
- A graduate or a post graduate in any discipline with 2-3 years experience in managing several projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships
- Proven planning and organising skills
- Demonstrate the effective application of a range of project management techniques and principles
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
- Proven ability in team leadership, people and resource management.
- Excellent leadership qualities, able to motivate and inspire a team.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and articulately as a team member with management and staff at all levels.
- Able to assimilate a large amount of information and make effective decisions on a wide range of issues.
- A strong desire to achieve outstanding customer service
Contact Name: Ashish
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone:+91 8655009450