Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Compliance & Regulatory
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading NBFC's with a solid reputation of delivering tailored solutions to its clients. The client has achieved exceptional growth rates in the Indian market through its diverse product portfolio. They are looking to further expand their product line, and push for greater market share. To supplement these ambitious plans, our client is looking to recruit an AVP Internal Audit.
Job Description - Reporting into the Head Internal Audit, and being based out of the Calcutta office, you will be responsible for handling the entire internal audit piece for PAN India. You will further be responsible for:
- Assisting in the corporate audit risk assessment, and developing internal audit plans for the PAN India region.
- Planning and implementing the financial and operational audit, in addition to SOX compliance audit.
- Presenting the finding of the various audit reports, and making recommendations to the senior management and different business units.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a qualified CA with at least 12 years of post qualification experience.
- You will also have to possess about 6 years of experience within internal audit.
- Prior experience with Pharma, FMCG, Big 4 or NBFC's internal audit team will be desirable.
- You should be open to traveling upto 15 days a month, and experience with operational risk and/or compliance would be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, and an excellent command over English is a must.
What's on Offer - An opportunity for a highly motivated individual to be a part of a growing set up offering an attractive salary package. You will be a part of a growing set up, with an opportunity to further progress up the corporate hierarchy.
To Apply - Click here to apply