Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the world's leading financial services group and to bring their business to greater heights they are seeking an experienced Audit professional to join them as an Assistant Vice President within their Group Audit team based in Mumbai. The Group Audit team runs a professional, business focused, proactive risk based global audit function that operates with openness, integrity and independence, and which assists the business mitigate high level control risks in the implementation of Group strategy.
Job Description - Group Audit believes in the partnership model but one that is discharged with independence and integrity and this is a key message that auditors carry when dealing with clients. It is essential that both auditor and the client understand and appreciate that an objective assessment of control risks is a value-added service, which operates only if mutual trust is established and maintained. Group Audit is a team that prides itself in establishing the highest standard in professional delivery and is inextricably linked to promoting strong corporate and ethical governance, a philosophy that is the responsibility of each and every person employed within the bank. Group Audit is about trust, excellence, people and performance. You will contribute to risk assessment profiles / business monitoring and overall implementation of Group Audit Methodology.
- Reporting to the Vice President you will be a team member as well as lead a small team, and will be required to implement dynamic planning through continuous monitoring of the business and successfully implement risk based audits both locally and globally. You will facilitate issue tracking and validates closure of issues, pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. You will have to implement dynamic planning through continuous monitoring of the business, continue to develop relevant technical expertise and contribute to risk control library, designed to guide audit fieldwork. You will also enjoy working in an integrated basis with fellow team members both locally and globally.
The Successful Candidate - ACA, CPA qualifications would be ideal,
- Minimum 8 years of Internal Audit experience,
- Good knowledge of CIB product classes and the controls within the various control functions,
- Clear understanding of the related support functions,
- Big 4 accounting background would be a plus.
What's on Offer - Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leading Corporate & Investment Bank.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28520&source=ONL_IIMJOBS