AVP HR (Generalist, ERM) @ MNC Banking BPO
Role Purpose :
- The HR Relationship Manager Lead will have end-to-end responsibility for HR delivery to the business.
- The incumbent will lead a small team of relationship managers who will be the single face of HR for the business and will need to work closely with the functional HR teams & the HR Ops CoE team to ensure seamless delivery of HR services to the business.
- Partnering with the business in driving the people agenda and ensuring that the business delivers on the important people metrics will be a key deliverable.
Principal Accountabilities :
Resourcing & Recruitment
- Work with business & the site Resourcing team to ensure accurate and timely forecast of recruitment demand.
- Ensure the site recruitment team delivers on the business requirements within agreed SLAs for cost, quality & time. This would include handling any issues / escalations related to the same.
- Ensure a transparent & fair IJP process, including interviewing and signing off on the final selections with the Ops managers.
Employee Engagement & Business Partnership
- Devising and executing the strategy for driving employee engagement in the business through impactful induction programs/Skip Levels/one on ones/leadership contacts etc.
- Analysis and management of attrition within the business by executing a detailed plan in collaboration with business leadership
- Driving engagement survey and focused action planning post the survey to make continuous improvement in engagement scores.
- People manager enablement and leadership development for an engaged work force
Performance Management & Rewards Administration
- Drive a fair & objective Performance Management system by appropriate up-skilling and education of line managers
- Support the business in managing underperformance in a fair & transparent manner
- Facilitate the annual Rewards process and partner with the functional rewards team for a meaningful Compensation survey.
- Ensure compliance with P&R guidelines and processes
Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Support the functional Talent team in conducting the GR Talent Assessment process in their respective business areas and track closure of development action plans.
- Assist the Management team in defining & communicating Career Paths and creating an effective succession plan especially for business critical positions.
- Partner with Business and Learning teams to run developmental programs / initiatives based on business needs.
HR Compliance and Discipline Management
- Ensure Compliance with HR FIM / GSM / applicable labour laws.
- Ensure implementation of disciplinary process and drive awareness and education of line managers on the Disciplinary policy/process.
HR Admin Support & Analytics
- Liaise with HR Ops CoE to ensure seamless delivery of HR admin support to employees. Ensure quick and timely resolution of employee concerns thereby performing the administrative expert and employee champion role effectively.
- Use data/analytics for objective and appropriate decision making.
- MBA from a reputed Business School having 8 – 14 years of work experience and currently working with a reputed MNC BPO / IT / Consulting companies.
- Should be working as a Senior Manager HR or AVP HR in the current organization of repute preferably into ITeS, IT, Banking, etc.. and should be leading a headcount of 1000+ FTEs.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills and should have to ability to interact with the leadership & manager the team.
- Should be flexibly to stretch for extended hours as per the need.
- The work timings can be from 9:00am – 12:00am, should be flexible for the same .
Interested candidates can send their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me @ 040-40101210/11.