HR Generalist (AVP) with a Reputed Mnc
Experience: Min.6 yrs (Post MBA)
The Human Resources Representative Generalist-manages general human resources activities. The HR Representative Generalist will work with leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities
- Performance Management and Professional Development
- Manage implementation and execution of major performance management processes,coach career counselors on the career development,Manage on-going performance feedback processes.
- Employee Relations and Employee Transitions
- Serve as an escalation point for employee relations issues, integration of new joiners and Educate and advise executives on HR policy.
- Resource Planning
- Manage supply and demand of assigned personnel,Counsel engagement executives,Build and maintain strong relationships with executives and supervisors.
- General HR Activities
- Support organizational and culture change initiatives and coordination of communication for key changes within the function
Interested candidates please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org