Our client is a MNC with offices across globe
Designation: AVP-HR Business Partner
Reporting: Vice President-HR
Team Size: 5-6 members
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage induction and orientation of new hires
- Coach and mentor managers and work proactively with employees at all levels
- Ensure a high level of employee engagement is maintained
- Ensure that performance management processes are managed effectively
- Partner with external organizations to conduct job evaluation and salary benchmarking studies.
- Analyze data and provide reward information to the business to aid decision-making.
- Effectively communicate the value of entire reward package to the business
- Ensure that the delivery of HR service to all employees is accurate, efficient, timely and cost effective
- Participate in global HR projects
- Ensure HR activities, policies and procedures reinforce values, comply with legislation and support the business needs
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels and promote an energizing and open work environment
- Encourage information exchange and learning within the team
- Experience – 10-14 Years Experience in the HR field
- He/ She should have experience in HR BP & should have managed an employee base of 1000+
- Education - MBA/PGDM in HR (Preferable from a Tier 1 Business School)
- Shift - Should be flexible to work between 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Domain experience in IT/ITES/BPO/KPO
Please share across your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) call me on 99720 97361 for any queries.