HR Business Partner-AVP
MNC Bank KPO
- Analyze, monitor and advise VP –HR and business partners on compensation trends as well as recommend improvements to the compensation policy and practices through annual salary surveys.
- Plan, review and coordinate annual salary review exercise, and work with central HR team to compute year-end bonus and pay increments that reflect staff performance, market competitiveness and internal control.
- Work with business partners to ensure completeness of employee review process (mid-term and year-end), facilitate the calibration process and work around building a pool of key talent.
- Work with the business to facilitate the roll out and implementation of career paths development strategy for grade levels 6 to 8, devise succession plans, identify successors and map the skills gaps between current and future roles
- Review and recommend innovative recognition schemes to management to ensure improvement to staff retention and to recognize performance.
- To ensure proper group audit requirement in relation to PeopleSoft Management/Administration.
- Provide managers with guidance on disciplinary and grievance procedures and drive initiatives related to MC's and lateness
- Ensure effective handling of relocations, movements, transfers and promotions through communication, database updates and compensation. This includes overseeing and managing the Expatriate Management team and to ensure that proper guidelines and procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure that Employee Payroll and Reward programs are administered in a timely and accurate manner. To ensure accurate and timely Management Information (MI) for Senior Management.
- To ensure that the Company is in compliance with relevant Group Audit Requirements and local statutory / labor law requirements.
- Build and foster a good working relationship with HR Business partners, HR communities, third party service providers, related external bodies and local authorities
- Ongoing collaboration with HR business partners in developing and rolling out a HR communication strategy based upon business needs
- To provide a clear understanding of HR Policies and procedures to all stakeholders
- Liaison with other HR colleagues within the banking group on best practices and policies.
- To conduct fortnightly 1 to 1 session with direct reports and monthly meetings with HR Ops team.
- Coach and monitor the progress of direct reports professional development so as to ensure skills upgrading and knowledge transfer.
- To promote team work within team members by sharing the objective and working effectively to achieve those goals.
- To continuously introduce and manage a competitive compensation matrix to attract and retain employees.
- To proactively improve the service delivery of HR Ops to both internal and external customers
Education / Relevant Experience / Other Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in a related field (HRM)
- Previous working experience in HR Service Environment would be an advantage.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and command of the English language.
- Should be from BPO/Service Industry
- Must be currently handling a team of 3-4 people
- Shd be open to working in a 24x 7 environment
- Job timings cld be bw 9 am- 12 am window.
- Reports to VP-Site HR lead
- Minimum 8 years experience in Human Resource Management for a company with staff size more than 800 employees
- Good Communication, planning and organizing skills.
- Possess knowledge on MS Office with good numerical, analytical and statistical skills.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and transfers knowledge appropriately, understand and interpret numeric data.
- Ability to speak and understand English fluently, and have good conversational / telephone skills.
- Good management skills and initiate improvements.
Please mark subject line as 'HRBP-AVP' and mail to email@example.com
Please mention current CTC & notice period