Urgent Job Opening AVP - HR (Male candidate) for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Hyderabad.
This is regarding your Resume viewed on a online Job Portal.
We are looking for AVP - HR for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Hyderabad. Please attach your photograph also (MANDATORY)
Our Client is a major player in a fast expanding public services and outsourcing market. Our Client operates in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. Over 30% of its turnover comes from outside the UK, and the range of our activities varies from region to region. More than 70,000 employees deliver mission-critical services to government and private clients in over 30 countries.
They provide a hallmark of the services in IT & BPO outsourcing, local government, home affairs, defense, science, nuclear, health, education, welfare to work and to the private sector.
CTC - 12 L 15 L (can be discussed)
Years of Experience - 9+ YRS , BPO / IT Exp mandatory
Ed Qualification - Graduate , Pref MBA / PGDBM (HR & Industrial Relations)
Main Purpose -
The purpose of the AVP HR role is to actively support the operation of the business by providing strategic and tactical human resource leadership and services in all HR areas, acting a single point of contact for the client and supporting the expansion of business growth. Will manage a team of 4-5 and will be responsible for HR delivery for a large shop.
Role Description -
Strategy & Planning
- Participates in the development of business strategy. Provokes thinking through providing realistic view of organisation capability
- Creates solutions with the business that delivers organisational alignment.
- Understands trends in the industry and the broader external environment and their implications for Serco.
- Translates this into highly effective, value-driven people strategies
- Supports the establishment of people and organisational strategy.
- Increases the influence of the function on the overall business strategy
- Challenges the business to ensure that organisational processes and systems are aligned with and informing business goals.
- Interprets a wide range of complex issues and drivers for individuals teams and organisations
Build Organisation Capability -
- Identifies organisational capabilities that support business strategy.
- Identifies current capability gaps and develops strategies to close them.
- Ensures these strategies are deployed and evaluates their impact, taking additional actions where required
- Builds commitment for HR strategies across organisational boundaries and mobilises others into action and delivery
- Advises senior management of ways to improve their own and their peoples effectiveness
- Develops & facilitates the design & implementation of major change programmes
- Acts as a catalyst, confronting issues & creating the impetus for timely & continuous change
- Deploys the most effective resources available within the local and global structure and uses this resource to find the best solutions for the business
- Works closely with the operations and progamme leaders to ensure growth of the account is planned and coordinated and resourced effectively
HR Service Delivery
- Ensures the effective delivery of all HR services through all channels, in order to meet business requirements
- Inputs into the development of HR policies and processes to ensure that they meet the needs of the business area that they support
- Empowers people to take accountability for results. Takes on tough challenges requiring determination and sees them through to successful outcomes for the business.
- Drives for delivery against quality and cost standards agreed with the business
Scope and Complexity
- A matrix management role reporting to the VP HR, India with a dotted line to the VP Operations
- Working across a cluster of processes with a strategic account with a prestigious client
- Typically X in value with more than X employees with a plan to grow to X
- Advising BU Management Committee on critical human resource issues
- Owns delivery of HR Service across a cluster of Serco Contracts
- Will interface with regulators and/or professional bodies to ensure the business is meeting its corporate obligations (legal/ financial/ commercial/ contractual).
- Typically has few direct reports
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Sound knowledge of practices of Human Resources.
- High-level knowledge of legislation of employment.
- Recognised specialist in the organisation providing specialist technical services to the business.
- Requiring a full understanding of how and why to structure approaches in a particularly way.
- Typically chartered professionals with extensive commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in an easily understood format.
- Ability to achieve immediate credibility with client group.
- A mature, proactive and responsible approach to work with initiative and problem solving capability;
- Ability to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the organisation;
- Ability to understand complex systems and possess good IT skills;
- Ability to interpret complex data and scan the environments for market trends that will impact current practices and programs and make necessary recommendations
- Must be comfortable working through ambiguous situations and advising senior management on appropriate course of action.
- Must have project management skills and strong organisational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines and schedules.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams and maintain HR network, pan-India
- Good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Good analysis skills and ability to work with detailed information as well as seeing big picture
- Demonstrate exemplary tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive issues and individuals.
- An assertive completer finisher with high level personal presence and credibility.
- Intuitive with outstanding interpersonal influencing and communication skills able to develop and motivate others.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities and to manage well under pressure.
- In-depth ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Seasoned HR Professional with experience of working at a senior level
- Experience and understanding of dealing with customers and conflict resolution techniques
- Experience of managing a small but effective team.
- Experience of successfully managing the co-ordination and delivery of key HR services.
- A track record of managing growth and mobilizations
- Strong resourcing background is preferable with a good working knowledge of competency based selection and assessment
- Psychometric qualification (Level A & B) desirable but not essential
- Coaching qualification desirable but not essential
1) Person should have handled Large teams,
2) Go getter,
3) Salary can be nego upto 16 L(Incl all)
4) We can look at all locations - HYD, Bangalore, GGN, Chennai as long as candt is willing to relocate
5) MALE CANDTS ONLY , Pref -BPO's/ KPO's
6) Kindly share only well - known names companies
7) We can also look at profiles who have 2-3 yrs of HR exp and are from OPS background. current role Should be HR.
If the above profile suits you, please forward your updated resume alongwith YOUR LATEST PHOTOGRAPH at email@example.com
Current Location :
Relocate If Req (Y/N ) :
Ed Qualification & Institute :
Total Exp :
BPO Exp :
Total Employee Strength in the Current Org :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC (Fixed +Variable) :
Expected CTC :
DOB & Age :
Notice Period :
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.