We are looking for an AVP FP&A for an MNC BPO client in Mumbai.
About the Client: It is one of the leading BPO company which is a subsidiary of India's leading business conglomerate. It has a global headcount of more than 50,000 people based in multiple continents.
Job Title: AVP Financial Planning and Analysis- to be based at Mumbai Corporate office in Kurla.
Qualifications : CA
- Senior Managerial level candidates with a minimum 11 years of post qualification experience and an in-depth knowledge of Financial planning, reporting, MIS, budgeting (preparation and analysis) and forecasting.
- The candidate should have good analytical, technical and presentation skills along with good communication and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building and establishing an overall decision support system for financial planning and analysis for all the businesses across the company.
- The candidate should be capable of managing one or more line of business for FP&A function within shared services.
- And should work closely with other functional groups in driving larger projects/initiatives.
Kindly confirm your prima facie interest along with your updated CV and details about your current and expected CTC at the earliest to discuss this further.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Please mention the position applying for in the subject line.
Sr. Recruitment Officer
TalentAhead India Private Limited
Branches: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore , New Delhi
Representatives: Hyderabad,Chennai, Kolkata
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org