Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the fastest growing global banks across the globe, with a massive presence in the ASIAPAC region. Having already established a significant presence in the Indian market, they are looking to hire a AVP FP&A in their Gurgaon set up to supplement their further expansion plans.
Job Description - Reporting to VP FP&A, you will be responsible include:
- Supporting the global FP&A teams to drive business results through involvement in analyzing key business drivers, forecasting performance and annual & strategic planning.
- Developing, maintaining and validating models that enable the business to project/ forecast performance under different scenarios.
- Analyzing historical trends and understand how actual performance compares against short and long-term forecasts and targets.
- Identifying Risks and Opportunities to business and forecasts
- Developing/enhancing dashboards with key business drivers used by senior management to analyze/ evaluate business performance with focus on expense.
- Building effective working relationships with country/ regional and global business teams, Product Control, Controllers and Global Functions.
- The role involves regular interaction with country and global FP&A leads. In addition you would be involved in Ad-hoc FP&A projects.
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified CA with 7-10 years of experience in a planning and supervisory function and have managed a sizable team of analysts in the past. You have exceptional analytical skills, ability to work independently and handle multiple projects under time pressure. You have the ability to build strong interpersonal relations and have refined verbal/written communication skills.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to join one of the most well reputed banks in the world, which has been voted as one of the best employers to work for. You will join as a pivotal member within the finance set up, and work in coordination with global stakeholders.
To Apply - Click here to apply