Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client, Global Leading Debt Recovery Firm which has also been named as one of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking to rapidly expand their India offshore office. They are looking to recruit a seasoned FP&A professional with proven track record in operational excellence and strong stakeholder management experience as an AVP.
Job Description - Reporting into Head of Finance, your key responsibilities would include:
- Leading the the Financial Planning & Analysis function.
- Managing Budgeting, Forecasting as well as monthly US Reporting
- Providing decision support analysis to the management team.
- Additionally your work would involve taking care of direct tax planning & compliance as well as transfer pricing compliance.
- Managing treasury for India business and work with US team to minimize risk and manage exposure at Group level.
The Successful Candidate -
- CA with 10 years of post qualification experience.
- You should have relevant experience of 6+ years within FP&A, specifically on the cost side.
- Since you would be interacting with senior stakeholders, excellent communication is the key to this role.
What's on Offer - The company has been rated as one of the top 50 companies to work for in India and are known to encourage work life balance. You will get an outstanding career growth in a completely meritocratic culture.
To Apply - Click here to apply