Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our Client is a Leading Global business processing company with massive presence in India. They service an excellent portfolio of leading MNC firms within different Industries and are looking to expand their BFSI segment in Gurgaon. Hence they are looking for an experienced finance professional to service their prestigious Insurance client.
Job Description - Reporting into the AVP/Global Operating Leader and handling a team of 25+ individuals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Ability to manage and lead the operations of teams which work in different time zones
- Manage end to end reconciliations, fixed asset accounting and R2R for the client
- Crisis Management for the client and act as the first point of escalation
- Provide as a Subject Matter Expert in Record to Report Client Interactions across the globe
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Ensure proper processes are in place
- Since you would be a part of a global set-up with high visibility to senior management, you would also be actively involved in bidding for new clients and acquisition
The Successful Candidate - The Successful Applicant would be a qualified CA/CPA with 7+ years of experience within Finance and Accounting processes. Preferably you would be from an Insurance Company or would have experience of servicing an Insurance client within a KPO. You should have a strong experience within General Accounting, Reconciliations, R2R and Reporting and would have managed larger teams. Exposure to USGAAP would be preferable. Very strong communication and senior stakeholder management required.
What's on Offer - Global exposure in one of the most complex insurance processes to be handled by any BPO in India.
To Apply - Click here to apply