Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading global business processing company with a massive presence in the Indian market. They work with a number of leading MNC firms across different industry backgrounds, and are currently looking to expand their banking and financial services segment in Gurgaon. Hence, they are looking to hire an experienced finance professional to service their prestigious insurance client.
Job Description - Reporting to the Global Operating Leader, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance operations of various teams that work in different time zones.
- Interacting with clients across the globe and maintaining customer relationships.
- Running the end to end finance function for the client and ensuring that all the processes are in place.
- Engaging in crisis management.
- In addition to this, you will also be handling a team of more than 40 individuals, and be responsible for their growth and career progression.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a qualified CA/CPA with more than 10 years within finance and accounting processes.
- Prior experience of working in an insurance company, or working closely with an insurance client within a KPO would be desirable.
- You will have a strong background within general accounting, reconciliations, R2R, and reporting. Knowledge of US GAAP accounting standards would be beneficial. In addition to this, you should have excellent communication skills, and prior experience in a team leading role.
What's on Offer - Global exposure in one of the most complex insurance processes to be handled by any BPO in India. This opportunity provides the ideal candidate with an excellent opportunity to work closely with one of the most well respected insurance firms in India.
To Apply - Click here to apply