Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Risk Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading Investment Bank. They have their global finance COE based out of Gurgaon and are looking to hire a senior finance risk management to head their practice here.
Job Description - Reporting into the VP and handling a team of qualified banking professionals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Finance operations risk management & business operations risk management
- Responsible for continuous improvement of tools, processes and systems which support the Finance Control Framework.
- Supports the regular and ad-hoc reporting to risk management group
- Support the head in managing team budgets, costs and recoveries and in implementing controls to minimise financial risks
- Support and co-ordinate with the Internal Audit team for audit including resolving issues.
- Responsible for Business operations risk management.
- Support quality control reviews on effectiveness of key controls and compliance.
- Continuously innovate with focus to improve process
The Successful Candidate - CA 2000/2004 with excellent financial risk management exposure. You must have performed risk assessment on F&A processes, preferably from Banking and Financial Services. Team management exposure would also be essential.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to be a part of a bank experiencing enormous growth into operations and finance.
To Apply - Click here to apply