Organization: Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com http://www.thomsonreuters.com/
Position - AVP – Facilities Management Services, South Asia
Reports to - VP, Facilities – South Asia
Department - Real Estate & Facilities
Location - Bangalore
Lead and Manage South Asia Facility management services program at Thomson Reuters, India one of the largest single location for the company in the region. The Facility Management (FM) Services functional leadership role would include leading and managing an integrated set of facility management services for all locations , partnering with sourcing in identifying vendors , benchmarking , adopting industry best practices and providing value added contribution in process / tools /quality / sustainable services across the sub region . The role also includes managing delivery operations for growing operational centers as needed.
The successful candidate for this role must be flexible and comfortable working cross functionally and various biz verticals. Extensive experience with a solid track record demonstrating success, efficiency, constant improvement in all FM operational areas while managing defined objectives is essential. A high degree of personal ownership and initiative within a team environment including virtual team members across sub region and region is a must. Ongoing success and leadership development within this role requires a drive to develop and manage new teams, guide virtual teams, improve process, procedures , identify areas for quality improvement /sustainability and develop other staff members/teams.
Essential Day to day responsibilities:
- Leadership for the overall facilities management services function, scope, performance matrix and building efficiency across all pan India locations as per services agreement to meet business and operational expectations/efficiency.
- Strategizing FM services operations, alignment of all standards and policies with the global standards for facility management services is a must for effective delivery and standardization.
- Validate monthly FM performance data and performance scorecard across the sub region.
- Accountable for analysis of issues, trending, establishing root cause and ensure FM performance metrics are tracked and improved appropriately as part of continuous improvement process.
- Co-ordinate governance meetings with IFM suppliers and sub vendors on a regular basis to ensure vendor performance , statutory / regulatory compliances and business objectives are met.
- To work closely with AVP’S, Facility Operations Managers, Service providers and site operations team in all aspects of FM and target customer satisfaction in service areas. To engage in customer satisfaction survey for key services.
- Enable tools, technology and establish processes to lead, innovate, guide and support all facility service related deliveries, efficiencies and performances across the region.
- Track, monitor and improve consistency of services delivery program implementation in the region.
- Oversee and improve performance, manage financial budgeting, forecasting, accounting and run an efficient cost management system for FM service providers and sub vendors at all locations .
- Target opportunities for optimal savings in FM expenses,
- Ability to plan, lead, transition and implement Facility Management services in other cities, sub region and regional locations as essential.
- Strong optimization modeling experience to drive change, explore new opportunities /initiatives/best practices, improve efficiency, savings and driving sustainability across the coming years .
Qualification and Experience:
- Post graduate / graduate / Professional degree with 12+ years of hands on direct facility management services experience,supporting global customer portfolio across functions and business verticals.
- Facilities operations management experience in a 24*5, environment is a must.
- Successful candidates to have demonstrated leadership experience, have a natural interest expanding their areas of responsibility and extensive experience mentoring managers and team members.
- Successful candidate will also have a demonstrable process orientation, trouble shooting experience and extensive success communicating, educating, building and maintaining efficient networks and cross functional supports.
This is a senior management position with an opportunity for growth.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org