Designation- AVP- F&A Transitions
Reporting - VP
About the Business for which the request is given:
Global Shared Services Center
Primary responsibilities include:-
- Strong understanding of the LOB business model, capabilities, processes and priorities
- Strong relationship management with LOB Process and PMO teams
- Coordination of all migration activity within the LOB
- Feasibility and Due Diligence studies
- Sourcing and optimization of migration managers and other project resources
- Optimizing Speed & Cost of migration, and delivering Process Performance on SLAs on completion of Pilot
- Coaching and mentoring of migrations and operations managers within the LOB on the migration methodology and deliverables
- Governance and reporting for all migration projects within the LOB
- Will be responsible for closely working with GOSC Process owners (or their designated personnel) and local GOSC Management in identifying processes that can lend themselves to migration.
- Able to lead, innovate, implement best industry practices, motivate and work as a natural team-player in the Migrations function and across other business functions.
Competencies / Skill requirements
Professional from the Operations / Migrations / Process Enhancement functions with at least 10-12 years working experience of which at least 3 years work experience in a Migrations role specifically in Finance & Accounts
- Individuals with Management Degree and Six Sigma Black Belt / Green Belt training would be clearly preferred; past background in BPO Ops clearly desirable.
- Strong business process migration knowledge and ability to balance creativity and business risk while developing migration solutions to deliver high quality and speed, and low cost.
- Should be capable of building and sustaining strong relationships with his / her own team , Local Leadership, US business / process owners and Service Partners
- Work timing : 4 pm to 2 am – Would be required to travel extensively
Those who are interested can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly do mention your Designation // Current Company // Yrs. Of Experience // Position Applied in subject line