Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading investment bank with full suite of financial product offering to their clients across the globe. India has been growing as the centre of excellence for key IB functions and in order to accentuate the growth within the business, the client is looking at seasoned finance professional to be a part of their Decision Support Team in Delhi NCR.
Job Description - Reporting to VP Decision Support, your responsibilities include:
- Project accounting at month end to ensure accurate allocation of costs to projects
- Preparing & presenting monthly reports for senior management
- Producing financial MI
- Analyzing spend trends & highlight cost savings initiatives
- Understanding & driving process improvement
- Representing finance in engagements with senior management to discuss commercial viability of projects
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified CA with a minimum 8 years of experience within Project Accounting / Financial Planning & Analysis / Financial Control. Team management experience along with dealing with senior stakeholders in the past would be beneficial. You must have prior experience within the BFSI domain. Also, good communication and presentation skills are expected.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the most prestigious financial institution globally and be a part of their expansion in Indian market.
To Apply - Click here to apply