Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading Financial Institutions Globally. Due to expansion in their global business, an outstanding newly created opportunity has arisen for a very critical position in their global financial services centre to support voice and non-voice transaction teams.
Job Description - You would be part of leadership team in the organization, combining strategic thinking, analysis and planning of a large regional team. You would also be responsible for:
- Promoting teamwork, team empowerment, and skill development while leveraging frontline leadership effectiveness.
- Transitioning the new migrations and ensure satisfactory service delivery within the agreed time frames.
- Partnering closely with the relevant stakeholders in Quality, Compliance and the Finance groups to ensure consistent and effective service delivery in a controlled environment.
- To monitor performance of the team to achieve set goals for leading performance indicators and to strive for improving operational efficiency of the team on a continuous basis.
- To establish a culture of extraordinary customer care across the team in achieving exemplary service experience for the customers.
The Successful Candidate - To qualify, you should be:
- A CA or MBA with minimum of 6 years of working experience in a similar role
- Strong Operations Management Experience with large span of control is mandatory
- Strong Process Orientation with very good understanding of retail asset operations (Cards/Personal Loans)
- Proven track record of managing large global teams (~50 people)
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Project Management are preferable
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment and take risks
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial institution globally and be a part of their strategic expansion in global services.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30680&source=ONL_IIMJOBS